Journal Media is Ireland’s largest indigenous advertising network offering top brands advertising solutions across seven Irish sites. We are the market leader for native advertising in Ireland. We partner with Distilled SCH to engage audiences with innovative content and display solutions across some of Ireland’s most iconic digital brands: TheJournal.ie, The42, Daft.ie, DoneDeal.ie, Adverts.ie, Boards.ie and Fora. Together, these brands reach more than 54% of the adult population each month.
We are currently hiring an Ad Operations Executive to support our commercial team and the advertising agencies we work with.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Handling all aspects of advertising operations: trafficking display and native campaigns, acquiring assets, quality testing, tracking and reporting
- Managing the implementation and execution of all ad campaigns
- Monitoring and analysing campaign delivery
- Development and optimisation of campaigns to ensure optimal results for clients
- Investigating and resolving delivery and performance issues
- Liaising with the commercial team, advertising agencies and direct clients on campaign setup, performance or technical issues
- Delivering regular reports on campaign results
- Production of assets and mockups for client briefs and campaigns
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a good understanding of online publishing and digital advertising
- Be analytical, creative and detail focused
- Act on their own initiative and assume ownership of their work
- Have strong organisation and time management skills
- Be able to prioritise tasks in a deadline driven environment
- Have first-rate written and verbal communication skills
- Hold a basic knowledge of ad-serving technology and ad tags
- Some experience using a graphics software package, such as Photoshop, would be an advantage
Previous experience in advertising and/or publishing production and/or ad operations would be an advantage but is not essential. We’re prepared to consider candidates without such experience once they show they have the skillset and the approach we’re looking for.
If you’re interested in this job, pitch yourself. Your cover letter is essential:
- Give us your top reasons (three at most) why we should consider you for this role, based on this job spec, your skills and experience
- Tell us briefly how you’d approach the role and become a valued member of our team
- And don’t forget to attach your CV
Candidates who send CVs without cover letters won’t be considered. Journal Media does not accept CVs from recruitment agencies.
Applications should be sent to [email protected] and should be received no later than 23rd April 2019.