TheJournal.ie is currently seeking a talented Mobile and Web Visual Designer with a solid understanding of HTML and CSS to join our growing development team. Your primary responsibilities will involve working closely with our development team across a range of existing and new projects for the Journal Media websites and mobile applications.
- Ability to produce high quality, user-focused design work
- An in-depth understanding of web / mobile technologies
- 100% fluency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong knowledge of visual/interactive design trends
- Understand the benefits of a user-centred design approach to projects
- Experience in designing for mobile devices
- Solid understanding of typography, layout, and graphic design in general
- Very high attention to detail
- Work well under pressure both independently and within a team environment
- Extremely passionate and proactive about your work
- A team player who is open to constructive feedback from colleagues
- Degree in graphic design or related discipline
- Solid online portfolio of design work showcasing your skills in web and mobile UI design
- Cross-over experience in coding HTML and CSS
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a CV, cover letter describing their specific qualifications and interest in the position and must supply a link to their online portfolio.
Please apply to [email protected] by closing date of Friday September 21st, 2018.