Journal Media is Ireland’s largest indigenous advertising network offering top brands advertising solutions across five Irish sites. We are the market leader for native advertising in Ireland. We partner with Distilled SCH to engage audiences with innovative content and display solutions across some of Ireland’s most iconic digital brands: TheJournal.ie, The42, Daft.ie, DoneDeal.ie, Adverts.ie. Together, these brands reach more than 54% of the adult population each month.
We are currently hiring an Ad Operations Executive to support our commercial team and the advertising agencies we work with. The candidate will report into and support the Head of Ad Operations.
Working with Journal Media
You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment as part of a dynamic team in a young company, which in just over a decade has grown to challenge legacy publishers operating for more than a century. The role is a hybrid one with the freedom to move between home and our offices in a great central location in Dublin city centre.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and a fun, supportive and flexible working environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the implementation and ad trafficking of all digital advertising campaigns across all of our publications and partner sites
- Managing the implementation of all programmatic campaigns including programmatic guaranteed and preferred deals
- Daily monitoring of all ad campaigns including display, programmatic and native
- Analysing and optimising campaigns to ensure optimal results for clients
- Investigating and resolving delivery and performance issues
- Forecasting inventory availability and generating reports
- Production of digital magazines, digital inserts and native ad campaigns
- Regular reporting on all campaign results and partnership performance
- Creating and implementing audience segments and brand safety segments
- Liasing with the commercial team, advertising agencies and direct clients on campaign setup, performance or technical issues
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a good understanding of online publishing and digital advertising
- Have strong administration skills
- Be analytical, detail focused and process oriented
- Have strong organisational and time management skills
- Be able to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Act on their own initiative and assume ownership of their work
- Have first rate written and verbal communication skills
- Have experience working with MS Excel or Google Sheets
- Have a strong knowledge of Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Have proven experience of working in an Ad Operations environment
If you’re interested in this job, please send a cover letter with your CV:
- Tell us why you would like to be considered for the role, based on this job spec, your skills and experience
- Tell us briefly how you’d approach the role and become a valued member of our team
Candidates who send CVs without cover letters won’t be considered.
Applications should be sent to [email protected] and should be received no later than 22nd of June 2022.