Journal Media is Ireland’s largest indigenous advertising network offering top brands advertising solutions across five Irish sites. We are the market leader for native advertising in Ireland and partner with Distilled SCH to engage audiences with innovative content and display solutions across some of Ireland’s most iconic digital brands: TheJournal.ie, The42, Daft.ie, DoneDeal.ie and Adverts.ie. Together, these brands reach more than 54% of the adult population each month.
We currently have an exciting new opportunity for an Account Executive. You will be a part of an award winning commercial team and have responsibility for a set portfolio of media agencies and clients.
- Managing all stages of client campaigns from an internal administrative perspective to ensure that all campaigns are organised, timely and optimised
- Liaising with other functions of the commercial team such as copywriting and client services to ensure that all campaigns are delivered to the highest possible standard
- Meeting and liaising with clients to understand their requirements
- Proactively up selling to client base
- Building and maintaining strong relationships to support business growth
- Working with the agency team to meet agreed revenue targets, monthly and quarterly as set out by management
- Maintaining solid understanding of client advertising needs to ensure customer satisfaction
Skills / Requirements
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong administration skills
- A proactive approach to creative projects
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a cool outlook
- A personable and professional character that will allow you to build client rapport
- Digital Advertising experience is a plus
No advertising experience necessary, we are looking for a fast learner with a positive outlook and a passion and drive to succeed.
Salary: Competitive plus bonus potential
Contact: Please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected] before Friday, June 25th.