Making a critical contribution to the sales function by developing best-in-class advertising proposals and working closely with sales account managers to exceed revenue targets.
- Working as part of the commercial team in developing innovative solutions appropriate for specific agencies/clients that will maximise revenue opportunities.
- Offering creative ideas to the account manager / account director and wider commercial team to develop exciting campaigns and encourage clients to understand the importance of creativity throughout projects
- Developing proposals, presentations, and packages in response to briefs in a timely manner and to meet deadlines as required.
- With Sales, managing and meeting customer / client / agency expectations and updating them on campaign progress including post campaign reporting
- Monitoring media channels to optimise knowledge of general client spends
- Responding to agency/client briefs and with excellent proposals that meet client needs.
- Creating monthly client reports for ongoing partnerships
- Digital knowledge a plus but not necessary
- Ability to look beyond the brief and to proactively suggest creative alternatives.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good knowledge of Powerpoint/Google Slides and proficient in Photoshop and Excel for briefs, pitches and presentations.
- Self-motivated and ability to display initiative
- Ability to work well under time pressure and to consistently meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail, and a drive for perfection in briefs, presentations and written communications.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Great team player willing to work across teams to support overall sales function
- Ability to prioritise tasks
Please apply to [email protected] with a CV and cover letter. no later than 5pm, November 22nd, 2019.