Journal Media is Ireland’s largest indigenous advertising network offering top brands advertising solutions across five Irish sites. We are the market leader for native advertising in Ireland and partner with Distilled SCH to engage audiences with innovative content and display solutions across some of Ireland’s most iconic digital brands: TheJournal.ie, The42, Daft.ie, DoneDeal.ie and Adverts.ie. Together, these brands reach more than 54% of the adult population each month.
Are you a creative copywriter who is confident, imaginative and looking for career progression? We’re growing our creative team at Journal Media and want to hear from you if you have a passion for generating and producing unique commercial concepts and seeing projects through from ideation to publication.
Our ideal candidate will be a team-spirited individual who can grasp project requirements quickly. They’ll have at least two years experience in a similar copywriting role and have a good understanding of digital publishing as well as online advertising.
Ultimately we’re looking for a passionate person who takes pride in their work and wants to join a team of like-minded creatives.
The candidate will report into and support the Commercial Creative Director.
Working with Journal Media
You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment as part of a dynamic team in a young company, which in just over a decade has grown to challenge legacy publishers operating for more than a century. The role is a hybrid one with the freedom to move between home and our offices in a great central location in Dublin city centre.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and a fun, supportive and flexible working environment.
As part of the role you’ll be expected to
- Work as part of the creative team to produce high-quality commercial content
- Attend brainstorms and generate unique angles and pitches for campaigns
- Collaborate with sales, designers, PR and freelancers on varying projects
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Impeccable writing, grammar and spelling skills
- Creative thinking
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise projects and meet deadlines
- Experience writing commercial copy
- Strong technical skills and the ability to use content management systems
Salary: Competitive plus bonus potential
Contact: Please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected] before Friday, August 12th.